Q:-1 Who is a Customer Service Representative?
Ans:- A Customer service representative forms a link between businesses and customers, providing customer service support, answering general questions, offering technical support over the phone or via the internet.
Q:- Explain some skills required for Good Customer Service Representative?
Ans:- Some skills required to be Good Customer Service Representative –
- Communication:– Customer service representatives often handle client concerns by phone so it’s important they are skilled talkers. They must also be good listeners and should be able to write brief ad clear emails and letters.
- Problem-Solving:- Customer service representatives must identify problems, handle complaints or answer complicated questions. This makes it very important for them to be skilled in quick, logical problem-solving.
- Computer Skills:- The majority of Customer service representatives use computers to use computers on a daily basis, to recover client or company information.
- People Skills:- Customers are often upset when they contact Customer service. This makes it very important that the Customer service representatives are able to remain calm.
Q:- What does the term IT mean?
Ans:-The full form of IT is information technology. It is a branch of engineering dealing with the use of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, recover, transmit and control data.
Q:- What is Leave Application?
Ans:- An Application for leave is a common employment email/ letter written/ typed in all organizations. Some points in common about all leave applications are:
- The Application emails/letters help in maintaining the leave record of the employee.
- The application is written to inform the superior of the employee’s.
- The letter is written in formal language and format specified by the organization.
- The reason for leave and period of absence of clearly specified in the letter.
- The application email/letter is short and precise.
Q:- What is the service of a call center?
Ans:- Call center is a service center with good telecom facilities trained consultants, access to the internet and other online information and is set up to provide information and support to a customer.
Q:- What is the full form of these
- BPO 2. KPO 3. RPO
Ans: BPO – Business process outsourcing
KPO – Knowledge Process Outsourcing
RPO – Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Q:- What is Communication?
Ans:- Communication is more than just talking, it requires understanding the information that has been exchanged.
- Many actions are involved with communication
- Speaking clearly
- Listening effectively
- Asking questions
- Understanding body language
- Using a common language
Q:- What is Non-verbal communication?
Ans:- Non-verbal communication is behavior other than spoken or written communication. In other words, it includes body movements, facial expressions, and gestures. Non-verbal communication is talking without speaking a word.
Q:- What are the types of non-verbal communication?
Ans:- 1. Body Language – Body Language is body movements that depend on a person’s attitude and feelings.
2. Gestures – Gestures are communication like facial expressions hand signals, eye gazing, and body postures.
Q:- What are the non-verbal cues?
Ans:- There are many types of non-verbal cues
- Facial Expressions
- Body Language
- Eye Contact
- Dress and Physical appearance
Q:- How could you solve queries of Customers?
Ans:- If you work as a customer service or sales representative. you will have to answer a lot of queries, asked by their customers. some common statements are-
- “How can I help you, Mam /sir”
- “Of Course, I can help you with that.”
- “It’s my pleasure, Ma’am/Sir.”
- “It was a pleasure serving you Ma’am/Sir.
Q:- What is workplace communication? How many types of workplace communication skills?
Ans:- In the workplace, the learners will meet a variety of communication styles. They need to know how to communicate directly and clarify expectations.
Two types of communication:- Formal and informal
To more learn about Functional English – Click here